Saturday 7 April 2018

Book OTPs

Hey guys! In this week's blog I want to talk about my book OTPs (One True Pairings) and I'd love to hear yours too. Mine may be a bit unusual so I apologize if you don't know what book I'm talking about!

Simon and Baz (Snowbaz)

Simon and Baz are from Rainbow Rowell's book "Carry On" and I absolutely love Snowbaz! They are adorable. Simon hasn't figured out he's gay yet and Baz is Simon's nemesis. It's very much a love/hate relationship. Very unconventional but I ship it so much. If you enjoy fantasy, LGBT books and lovable bad boys, then this is the book you've been waiting for. But I definitely recommend reading Fangirl first as it might not make as much sense.

Sam and Grace 

Sam and Grace are from Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver trilogy and it's honestly the best series I've ever read (I know, I mention this a lot). Sam is a wolf and Grace is a human who is very confused by life and she doesn't know what she wants to do; but what she does know is that she's always been drawn to the wolves in her back garden. And that's when Sam becomes human and the most whirlwind romance begins.
You can read my review of the Shiver trilogy here.


Isabel and Cole St Clair

Isabel and Cole are also from the Shiver trilogy and even have their own spin off called Sinner. Much like Snowbaz, Isabel and Cole's relationship is built on hate, envy and jealousy. Isabel's brother has died and she's looking for comfort away from her family and Cole moves to LA to be near her. From there, their relationship unravels and as it does, so does their feelings...
You can read my review on Sinner here.

Lucy and Gabe

Lucy and Gabe are from Jill Santopolo's book "The Light We Lost." This is one of the first adult books I've read since I always read YA and I can tell you there's no better book to start with than this beauty. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once. The story follows the ups and downs of relationships, break ups and getting back together. Their story might not be a happy one, but it's theirs and that's what makes it beautiful.
You can read my review of The Light We Lost here.

I hope you enjoyed this week's blog and I'll see you next time. Love, Vee x

No comments:

Post a Comment