Saturday 14 April 2018

Bookish Memes

Hey guys! Here's some bookworm memes to brighten up your day. I hope you find them as amusing as I did!

1. And then you have to wait ages for a sequel! 😠

2. Sometimes, I just really need some along time to cry after a good book... or a sad one.

3. This one is so me! I always feel like people are judging what I'm reading.

4. I will hunt you down and make you rewrite this book.

5. The smell of fresh pages... Or musty old ones... ahh

6. This is me! This is why I'm such a slow reader and everyone reads like 3 books a day.

7. Authors are angels and devils all at once.

8. There's not enough time or money in the world, guys. It makes me very sad.

Feel free to post some bookish memes in the comments! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week. Lots of love, Vee x

No comments:

Post a Comment